Model 9220 Fuel oil flowmeter, 0-50 gpm, Pipe Size 3/4", Max Pressure 225 psig, Max Temp 260°F(127°C) Max/Min Flow Rate 8/400 g
• Complete range of products offering the best solutions for the measurement of oil consumption
• State-of-the-art design with electronic counter, flow indication, analogue and digital output signals and limiting value switch
• Mounting on the pressure or suction side of a pump, with no straight inlets or outlets required
• Independent of viscosity and temperature
• High vibration resistance
0-50 gpm, Pipe Size 3/4", Max Pressure 225 psig, Max Temp 260°F(127°C) Max/Min Flow Rate 8/400 g
ISTEC 9200 Series are positive displacement type meters with a mechanical totalizer. These meters are very accurate (±1%) over a wide flow range. The positive displacement design in not affected by viscosity or density and they can be mounted in either horizontal or vertical positions. The meters are also available with an optional dry contact pulse output and ANSI or DIN flanges. For supply – return applications they can be ordered as a matched pair (±0.5% accuracy) built for differential measurement.